Some words of wisdom from Deepak Chopra:
Clips of the video:
- What Buddha showed a rose to his followers, only one person got the message. Watch the clip and understand your own consciousness and connection to the universe.
- Meditation opens the door to your soul.
- I remember the past and I learn from it. I rejoice and celebrate in the present. I re-imagine the future.
- I use memories by I will not allow memories to use me.
- In God, I move, breathe and have my being.
- Think of your body as an energy field.
- Change your relationship with time.
Tips on meditation:
- Trying to silence the thought is a thought. Just be aware. Leave it alone. The awareness of the thought is just the thought. No need to analyze
- Visualize your dreams before meditation.
- Even a positive mind can be a turbulent mind.